- Bread big slices – 4
- Milk 1 cup
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cashew nuts 1 tablespoon
- Put a pan or kadhai on medium flame and heat oil.
- Now crumble the bread slices on pan and fry it deeply till it is on golden brown color.
- Heat ghee on other pan and fry cashews till goden brown in color.
- Now boil the milk on other pan and add sugar and cardomom powder to it or you can also make sugar syrup instead of it.
- Add the fried bread in milk pan or in sugar syrup and cook for few minutes
- Once the mixtures thickens, let it cool down and serve it